Organic Vignerons Australia is a cooperative of grape growers and was formed in February 2002, with the object of processing certified organic grapes for wine for both export and domestic markets. At present it has South Australian members are
• Claire and Kevin Hansen of Merlot Grove Padthaway (Limestone Coast)
• Terry Markou of Cheveat Estate at Gawler River (Adelaide Plains)
• Brett and Melissa Munchenberg of Loxton (Riverland)
• Bruce and Sue Armstrong of Lone Pine Vineyard at Waikerie (Riverland)
• David and Barbara Bruer of Temple Bruer Wines at Langhorne Creek.
The wine is made by David Bruer at Temple Bruer under contract.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.